We remove the stress from booking flights to Portugal.
– We include flights in all of our tailor-made holiday packages.
– We’ll help find the most suitable flight from your closest airport.
– We include all the luggage you’ll need, so there are no nasty surprises or extras to pay at the airport.
– We’ll select the best available seats in advance.
– We’re here to help if there are any unexpected delays, and you can call us for help and advice on our twenty-four hour UK helpline.
Getting to Portugal
There’s an excellent range of direct flights from the UK to Portugal’s three international airports: To Porto in the north...
- You can fly direct daily from Stansted and Gatwick.
- There are four flights per week from Bristol and Manchester.
- You can also fly twice a week from Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds-Bradford, Liverpool and Luton.
- You can fly direct daily from Bristol, Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton, Manchester and Stansted.
- There are three flights per week from Birmingham and Edinburgh.
- You can also fly twice a week from Glasgow.
- Faro is the best connected with daily direct flights from Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Leeds-Bradford, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle and Stansted.
- There are daily direct flights to the capital Lisbon from Toronto, Boston, Newark, Miami and Washington DC.
Getting around Portugal
Air – Domestic flights are quick and frequent between Porto, Lisbon and Faro. Trains – Portugal's inter-city rail services are cheap and reliable. We recommend trains over domestic flights as they're often quicker and more cost-effective. Trams – Portugal’s modern tram and metro systems are an efficient and dependable way of getting around her main cities. Narrow-gauge wooden trams still rattle around the streets of Lisbon, Porto and Sintra, and are a much-loved tourist attraction. Car - Hire cars allow you to explore Portugal’s more rural regions. We’ll provide you with road maps, route advice and information on how to negotiate the country’s toll road system. Taxis – We’ll usually include taxi transfers for your arrival by air or train. If you’d prefer a holiday from driving, our resident guides can show you the must-see sights and sounds of Portugal.